Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Julius
Level 7

Re: Why did TT remove the ability to see if a quote or message had been read?

Meckell,
As a pro and paying customer I would like TT to set up it's filtering system to only charge me if the lead left their phone number. In fairness TT should offer it's pros
their own criteria instead of this one size fits all and just blindly trust TT salesmen. I won't spend a nickel on Pay To Promote until TT
can prove to me it's made substantial changes in qualifying leads. TT wants to extract way too much money.
Highlighted
MR
Level 10

And I will add that I think its a safe bet that many of us would not have signed up for the system if we knew where it was headed. 

cranichik
Level 8

@Meckell "Of course, we always welcome feedback about any changes we make. If you have any suggestions for us, don't hesitate to send them our way! "

What do you think all of us Pros have been doing for the past couple of years? It is falling on deaf ears.

Many of us HAVE made suggestions, mainly the SAME suggestions, which most of us all agree on, but no one listens to us.

Moderator Kameron

@cranichik I want to assure you that we and everyone else at Thumbtack are listening. Each piece of feedback is valuable to us and each idea is put under review. We do keep track of multiple pros making the same suggestions to then look into it further, do research to verify that there is an issue, and then propose solutions. From there, we see if it makes sense to implement a change, all the while keeping in mind the other hundreds of thousands of pros on the site and how certain changes can affect everyone. Not all feedback from pros is implemented, and if it is, it will take time. 

0 Kudos
MR
Level 10

@Kameron 

Just curious, your post got me wondering.

Do you know how many active pros use the site every day and how many customers are on the site each day? Also, do you know how many new jobs are posted each day?

Just curious, but I imagine the numbers are quite large.

Thanks in advance.

Moderator Meckell

@MR that's not data we share out at this time. Let me know if you have any other questions! 

0 Kudos
MR
Level 10

@Meckell 

I understand that you personally are just the messenger.

The lack of transparency on this and many other analytics based questions posted on these boards is fuelling the fire quickly. People here are starving for real answers. In business, customer perception is everything. If you are not willing to share data to refute their presumptions of negative behavior, you are essentially justifying, and quite possibly verifying their positions.

Lack of action sometimes speaks much louder than any action at all.

Julius
Level 7

I'm not getting a straight answer from customer service . Are potential clients in Pay To Promote finding and able to view our profile on their own accord in real time or is there someone making the decision at Thumbtack and manually placing pros in front of potential clients via dispatcher ?
Moderator Kameron

@Julius in the new customer experience pros will be shown to customers based on the filters they choose in their search. If those filters match a pros preferences then they will be shown and then ranked based on 5 main factors. 

1. Profile Score
  2. Promote your profile
  3. Responsiveness
  4. List your prices
  5. Get lots of great reviews
0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

@MR 

Awhile ago I along with other Pros asked to see the statistics that they claim 80% of customers weren't receiving a response from a Pro. Yet with the new system it seems that 80% of Pros aren't receiving a response from the customer. But that's my opinion. Now we get told that majority of the Pros like this new system, but they can't provide us a statistic of that either.