Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Highlighted
HansenJC
Level 10

"Saved Replies" limit of 500 characters is too low.

I recently became aware of how I might use a rather obscure feature that is labeled "Saved Replies". I started to use it as a way to send a follow-up after sending a"Quote".

Then I reached back into some previous messages that I have sent to capture what I have used in the recent past for other customers. BAM! I hit the 500 character wall.

I am a very clear communicator when I do a followup. Most of my previous messages are 800 to 1000 characters.

Thumbtack MUST increase this character count to a useful level. Thinking that the smartphone users will fall asleep reading 1000 characters is doing a disservice to the Pros who have more that must be communicated in their followup.

And finally.... where may I find the official TT instruction on how to use this "Saved Replies" feature. It is NOT intuitive at all.

John C Hansen, LEED AP
Hansen Home Inspections
Occupations (1)
States
1 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: "Saved Replies" limit of 500 characters is too low.

@HansenJC Thanks for your feedback regarding the character limit, that's helpful for us to know. You can see more about saved replies in our Help Center article here. You can also check out our Community post announcing this new feature here. If you have any other questions after reading those, please let me know! 

0 Kudos