This is part of a series of articles outlining how the Share Ideas section works:
We count on you to share your great ideas and feedback with us, but before you submit an idea we ask that you consider the following:
1. Ideas must follow the Community Code of Conduct.
2. Search to see if someone else already suggested the idea you’re proposing.
3. The more clear your title is the more other pros will be able to find it and upvote it.
4. Keep your idea as closely related to the Thumbtack product as possible.
5. How category-specific is your idea?
6. Be sure to include as much information as possible- and make it actionable!
7. One idea per submission.
We want all ideas to be included and seen, but if a submission does not meet our standards we may, or may not, ask you to resubmit your suggestion in accordance with our outline.