Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Kylee
Level 5

Birthday party vs Corporate/Community Events

So I’m not sure if anyone else is having the same issue but (apart from the pricing switch which is frustrating to say the least) I notice that my birthday party quotes are the default quote that’s going out to all potential customers. I charge more for corporate and community events because they are usually more people to face paint and so on forth but when I get potential customers it’s giving them the birthday party type break down. I specified the pricing difference serval times in my profile to make sure it’s not on my end....any tips out there would be appreciated or am I the only one Smiley Sad
Occupations (1)
States
7 responses
Moderator Kameron

Re: Birthday party vs Corporate/Community Events

@Kylee sorry to hear that's been happening. I checked your pricing settings which appear to be set differently for each of those two options. So I can take a closer look could you send me a direct message with an example of when this happened and customers name on the contact? 

0 Kudos
Kylee
Level 5

@Kameron not sure how to send this to you specifically but I took a screenshot of the experience I have in terms of wanting to give appropriate pricing (especially if it’s automated) to the rich potential clients that fall into the appropriate pricing for my services
Moderator Meckell

Hi @Kylee just go to Kameron's profile here and select direct message. In your direct message, attach those screenshots along with any other helpful information. Let me know if you have any other questions! 

0 Kudos
Kylee
Level 5

I’m on my phone and it’s not allowing me to go to the page you’ve attached.
0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@Kylee I'll go ahead and send you a direct message to help get started and you can reply from there Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
VelvetO
Level 6

Hi Kylee! Was this ever resolved?

Velvet Oasis Events
0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

@Kylee