Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
DJStevie
Level 12

Customer Contacts

Solved! Jump to solution

Anybody notice on their messages with customers that contact you, their numbers are listed? I get notices like this. I won't put the phone number here "Jennifer contacted you by phone with phone number  at 6:34 PM" I received 3 of these, and if I double check other customers, I'm sure that I will find more.

Anyone know why this is happening? Or has happened to you and why?

0 Kudos
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Meckell

Re: Customer Contacts

Solved! Jump to solution

@DJStevie when the customer is in their message between you and them or looking at your profile, there is a button that they can click to call you directly. When they select that button, that's when you get the message. If they don't click on that button and just go to their phone and dial your number, you won't get that notification message.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 responses
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

@DJStevie customers have the option to call you when they're in their messaging with you or when they're looking at your profile. When they make that call, we will notify you and will provide you with the phone number they called you from. 

0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

Solved! Jump to solution
@Meckell
My question, how does Thumbtack know when a customer calls/contacts me outside of Thumbtack? I already paid for the lead, so why follow up on conversations? Isn't that invasion of privacy? When they call me, their number shows on my phone anyway.
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

@DJStevie when the customer is in their message between you and them or looking at your profile, there is a button that they can click to call you directly. When they select that button, that's when you get the message. If they don't click on that button and just go to their phone and dial your number, you won't get that notification message.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
David1234
Level 4

Customer Contacts

Solved! Jump to solution

I received a job listing and in the customer's details he says to check their website to better understand their product.  There is no website in any of his information.  Am I missing it or is the mistake on his end?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

@David1234 this sounds odd and I want to get a better idea of what's going on. Can you send me a private message with the name of the customer? Once I get that, I'll start looking into things! 

0 Kudos