Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
Visualconcepts
Community Newcomer

Getting requests from out of state

I keep getting requests from out of state and i have done everything to fix this. I only want requests from within 50 miles from where i live. This just started a few days ago anybody know how to fix?
Occupations (1)
6 responses
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

Re: Getting requests from out of state

Hi @Visualconcepts I'm happy to look in to this for you. Have you checked your advanced settings

If you want to direct message me the email address you use for your Thumbtack account I can check it out, too.

Let's make sure you get set up for success!

Dusti

OCP_Clean
Community Newcomer

Getting the same problem here... receiving tons of request from outside the area specified (including other states). It shows/tags as "Partial Match". How can I filter only the requests that I specified on "Travel Preferences" page?

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@OCP_Clean It looks like your advanced settings were on, I went ahead and turned them off for you so that you only receive requests in your travel area. You'll be able to see this by going to your services and scrolling down to the very bottom. If you're still seeing requests from different states come in within the next 48 hours, please send me a private message. Have a great weekend!

0 Kudos
OCP_Clean
Community Newcomer

Thanks for the quick (or could say instant) response! I'll let you know if I get any out of travel area requests.

Gstilly
Community Newcomer

out of state

How do I change my location settings to find clients when I’m in a different state? (I’m from MN and currently in OR for a week and want to see if I can find potential work)
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Re: out of state

@Gstilly go to your account settings and change your zip code to the zip code you'll be in, in OR. From there, go to your job preferences and look over your travel settings to make sure you're traveling the radius you want. Let me know if you have any questions. 

0 Kudos