Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Moderator Kameron

Re: Too many jobs spamming from outside my travel preferences and none somewhat closer to my area

@Dimension If you have some examples of this that you can share with me, please feel free to send me a direct message including the customer names so that I can investigate this further. I'll also mention that you don't necessarily have to go through each job in the Jobs Tab to either quote on or pass on them, as there's no effect to your response time until a customer responds to your quote. Unless passing on all the ones you're not interested in is simply how you like to filter out and choose each one to quote on then that's entirely up to you. Last, we're currently working on a way to filter jobs in the Jobs Tab by distance so stay tuned for that soon. 

0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

Re: Too many jobs spamming from outside my travel preferences and none somewhat closer to my area

@Kameron 

The filtering of leads via Jobs Tab by distance is fine if there are local leads in the Jobs Tab. As it stand now, the filter will just keep leads outside of our travel areas, which still won't be helpful to us.

DJ Stevie

5-9-2019

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Re: Hey is Anyone Else Getting "Leads" from 2 and 3 States Away?

I first want to thank you all for the amount of feedback you gave us about the jobs you're seeing in the Jobs tab. We heard you out and made a really awesome update! You can now filter the jobs in the Jobs tab by distance in order to see more of the jobs you want. Be sure to check out our recent post about this here and let us know what you think. This is definitely something to be excited about! 

We will also be closing this thread in order to keep things relevant and on topic in the Community. Thanks for your involvement! 

0 Kudos