Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
MarioRamirez
Active Community Member

Hidden Messages from Clients

You send a Quote , Client responds with "Thank You but not interested as a message " ( the client does not know you get charged so that is ok ) Thumbtack, on the other hand, send you a message saying A Client is interested in you ( charges the FEE ) please respond and hides the message that the client sent saying they are not interested until after you hit reply .

I called support they were adamant that there was no message and that I should hit reply to connect ( i believe this is a bad tactic to ensure they can say I replied to confirm the charge ).

Occupations (1)
States
3 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Hidden Messages from Clients

Hi there @MarioRamirez I want to take a second look into this and give you further clarification. Can you send me a private message with the name of the customer?

0 Kudos
MarioRamirez
Active Community Member

Why was this moved, it has nothing to do with getting hired? 

Binny is the client 

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@MarioRamirez thanks for that info! I'll look into this and will send you a private message here shortly. 
I also sent you a private message regarding why your post was moved to a different board. Feel free to return there with any questions!

0 Kudos