Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
topic id 17313: Thumbtack pricing for professionals
topic id 16038: Quote pricing calculations
topic id 16031: Fixed Rates vs Hourly Rates
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
topic id 578: Only Pay For Contacted Leads?
Highlighted

How do I mark a job as hired?

Solved! Jump to solution

I just won a gig, but I don't see the option to 'Mark as Hired' anymore.   Does anyone know where it is?

Occupations (1)
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Meckell

Re: How do I mark a job as hired?

Solved! Jump to solution

@covenantchild you need to be logged in on either a desktop or mobile browser. From there, go to the message between you and the customer and click on the three dots in the top right-hand corner. Click on the option that says update status and select either in progress or completed to indicate that you were hired. 

3 responses
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

@covenantchild you need to be logged in on either a desktop or mobile browser. From there, go to the message between you and the customer and click on the three dots in the top right-hand corner. Click on the option that says update status and select either in progress or completed to indicate that you were hired. 

Solved! Jump to solution

Thanks @Meckell! Initially, I was looking for 'Mark as Hired' specifically, so I ignored those other options.  Problem solved!

JimInDallas
Level 6

Solved! Jump to solution

Go to Request a Review.  Schedule the review for after the job is scheduled.  You will then be marked as Hired.

0 Kudos