Highlighted

How to stop getting “block off time” message constantly.

Community Veteran
Best Answer
How do I stop getting the “block off times when you are busy. Make sure you don’t autopay ...” alert in my messages everyday?
replies
Highlighted

Re: How to stop getting “block off time” message constantly.

Best Answer

@MR can you share a screenshot of what you're seeing? I just looked in your messages and am not seeing that. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Veteran
Best Answer

@Meckell  This is the message that keeps showing up as "new" in the Notifications tab of the mobile app:

IMG_0180.jpg

Highlighted

Community Veteran
Best Answer

@MR I get those too. I think it is sent to us when we use the calendar after not using it for a week or so.

Highlighted

Best Answer

@MR that's just reminding you to block off any needed time on your calendar. There's not an option at this time to opt-out of those reminders.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Veteran
Best Answer

@Meckell  OK thanks, please add that to the list of pro requested enhancements as I do not use the calendar in TT as for some professions it would not make sense. For me, the "check availability" isnt relevant to how I service my clients and I need my consult calendar the same as my calendar that is used for court, meetings, depositions, etc.

Highlighted

Active Community Member
Best Answer

+1

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
I’m getting the same notification multiple times a day for the last few days.
Highlighted

Community Regular
Best Answer

Oh, yeah. A dozen or more times per day. And I don't use TT's calendar funcion at all (because it's useless to me without syncing to my booking service).

I check it so it's "read" and no longer giving me a badge, and then it comes back the very next customer.

The app didn't used to do this.

I'm using iPhone iOS13.