Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
Djayent
Active Community Member

How to unblock dates?

I had blocked dates a few months in advance so that I wouldn't get leads too far out.  Now that I'm getting closer to the blocked dates I'd like to start to unblock them.  However each day is blocked in one hour increments.  I want to select the entire day and unblock it.  But it only allows me to choose a one hour increment and then unblock that segment.  It will take me forever to unblock a month this way.

I need a way to select the entire day and then unblock it.  HELP!!!!

0 Kudos
15 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: How to unblock dates?

Great question @Djayent. There is not an option to unblock a block date all at once, you'll have to do it hour by hour. I'll be sure to submit your feedback that unblocking an entire day is something that would be beneficial for you. Thanks for reaching out!

Djayent
Active Community Member

That's too bad but I appreciate you making a request to add this capability.

Thanks for your help Smiley Happy

Jay

0 Kudos
ChefOfAllSeason
Community Veteran

@Djayent After reading your post, I double checked my calendar. The feature does allow for two functions at the same date. First, click the block time button at the upper right. A message box appears that shows two options:  the times you have blocked off and the date (all day). Click them both and your chosen date will unblock. Let me know if you have further difficulty.

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@ChefOfAllSeason just to clarify, is that to block or unblock a day? You have the option to block off the entire day, but not to unblock the entire day. Could you possibly share screenshots of what you're seeing? Just want to eliminate any confusion on all ends. 

0 Kudos
ChefOfAllSeason
Community Veteran

0 Kudos
ChefOfAllSeason
Community Veteran

@Meckell I have 5 more screen shots but they keep getting rejected and IDK how to resize them

0 Kudos
Djayent
Active Community Member

Thank you.  I may be doing it wrong but I'm not having any luck.  When I click on the Block time box it brings up a dialogue box with the date(s) I can choose along with a button I can click to choose the whole day.  If I click the button to make it unavailable it puts a strikethrough on the date but still shows a blue button on the date indicating time blocks which are unavailable.

0 Kudos
ChefOfAllSeason
Community Veteran

@Djayent Can you set the time blocks specifically?

0 Kudos
Djayent
Active Community Member

Yes

@ChefOfAllSeason wrote:

@Djayent Can you set the time blocks specifically?

Yes

0 Kudos