Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Highlighted
meladream
Level 5

Issues with a Client

Hi, I have had an issue with a client.  They got my phone number from Thumbtack and text me at 12:30AM.  They told me that they got my number from Thumbtack and I see that I gave them an offer to do a Tarot Card Reading.  I did not give them my number... they got it from my profile.  I tried to erase it but it won't let me.  I told them what my prices were etc.  No response until 1:30AM the next night... "sorry I was busy etc... how are you?" 

I feel this is inappropriate behavior and want to report it as such, but have no idea how to do that.  Can someone give me a phone number or text number or chat so I can contact support.  I do find it very frustrating that I can't find this information.

Thank you so much!

Meladream

0 Kudos
3 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Issues with a Client

Welcome to the Community @meladream. You can report suspicious activity at any time by following these steps here. Is your main concern that the customer is reaching out to you late hours of the night? 

If you send me a private message with the customers name and more info, I'd be happy to help. If you'd rather talk to someone on the phone, you can reach us at 800-948-2034 Monday-Friday 7am-8pm MST. 

0 Kudos
meladream
Level 5

How do I private message you?  

0 Kudos
meladream
Level 5

Never mind I figured it out. LOL New to this. LOL