Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 6
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Make pro pricing and rates more upfront for customers
topic id 24883: Filtering out customers with certain budgets based on pro preferences
Highlighted
Amymnzn
Community Regular

Lead filtering

I would love the ability to filter the leads page so I can view which leads based on particular specifications from the customer.  This would allow me to quickly see which leads I know I have the best shot at getting hired for.  Would also los to be able to see see the price of leads without having to open up the details would save me a LOT of time as well.

4 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Lead filtering

Thanks for sharing this feedback @Amymnzn! Can you expand more on what filters would be helpful for you? Do you want to see these filters in the Leads tab, Opportunities tab, or both? 

Amymnzn
Community Regular

I’d like to the ability to use a filter to sort leads by particular maxims or criteria. For example, if I want to only see which leads that are closest in proximity to me, I’d like the option to view only the leads that match that criteria. Much like you might do when shopping for shoes online (i.e. only show me: boots, size 6, brown, for under $50)

If I can’t afford to accept every lead, I want to be able to quickly find the leads that I have the best shot at being hired for. This would save me time by allowing me to answer the proper leads quickly and would help in keeping my budget in mind.

Does that make sense?
Moderator Meckell

@Amymnzn thanks for that example, we'll be sure to pass that along to the appropriate teams. If you have any other filters aside from distance that you think would be helpful for you, let us know! 

Amymnzn
Community Regular

Great thanks!

And sure. Specific to the service i provide

- cost of lead
- distance
- length of lesson
- travel preferences

Also as a music teacher it would also be nice to provide an option to the leads to select the following:

- who the lessons are for (themselves, another adulthood, or a child)
- if for a child, their relationship to the child
- age of the child

I get a lot of leads from parents and it’s a little confusing at first because I always address them as though the lessons are for them.