Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
topic id 578: Only Pay For Contacted Leads?
topic id 11582: Pricing
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
topic id 5571: Pricing
topic id 7120: Charging practices
topic id 7090: Insanity
topic id 6931: TV commercial
topic id 5713: Quote pricing / how much will I pay per quote?
Highlighted
Kyle1
Level 5

Listing Job Requests

Is there some way someone could rework the website and app some? It's a little difficult scrolling through the list of jobs trying to find customers that need something soon. Not next year or 2020. There are few selections, but not that. And a lot of times I don't get notifications like I use to.

Occupations (1)
0 Kudos
3 responses
Moderator Kameron

Re: Listing Job Requests

@Kyle1 a filter to sort jobs based on the work needed date could definitely be a nice addition. I'll make sure to pass along the suggestion. As for notifications, if you visit Settings, Notifications, you'll be able to check which ones you have set and which ones you don't HERE.

0 Kudos
Kyle1
Level 5

Yes, I know, but that doesn't work 80 percent of the time. The app use to do this very well. Is it just pulling from the job location restriction area? That would make sense. Generally, I get jobs listed way out of the area. Even from other states. Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Let's get things figured out @Kyle1. If you go to the services section of your profile and scroll down to advanced settings, you'll see that there's the option to  Suggest jobs near my travel area and that's turned on. That's why you're getting connected with jobs that aren't in your set travel preferences. Would you like me to turn this off for you?

0 Kudos