Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 6
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Make pro pricing and rates more upfront for customers
topic id 24883: Filtering out customers with certain budgets based on pro preferences
Highlighted
crussell821
Community Regular

Message disappeared from my inbox

I was messaging with a potential client, and now the message string is completely missing from my inbox. It's not archived. What gives? Was the job cancelled or something?

0 Kudos
6 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Message disappeared from my inbox

That's odd @crussell821! Are you using the app or mobile web? Can I get the first name of the customer you were having a conversation with?

0 Kudos
crussell821
Community Regular

Hi Meckell, it's on both the app and desktop. Her name is Julianne.

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@crussell821 I'm not seeing that the job has been cancelled. I was able to find the customer by using the search function in your inbox. Let's have you try that and let us know if it works.

0 Kudos
crussell821
Community Regular

Yes, I see it now if I search. Strange that it doesn’t show up otherwise! Thanks for the help.
Larrybuccilla
Community Newcomer

I am having trouble connecting with potential clients. Every time I try and see who might be interested in my service I have to put in my email address and password every time. That is starting to a nusance. Can u help me out. Thank u. Larry Buccilla
0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@Larrybuccilla you may be doing this already, but I want to ask if you're checking the box that says "Remember me" at login?

A great place to start will be working through our troubleshooting steps. If you've gone through all of these, the next step would be to contact support

0 Kudos