results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
Marv
Level 6

More frustration

I’ve been on TT for over five years last year‘s changes for pricing has been the worst ever the customer service is now based out of the Philippines after a month of going over a situation I still have not gotten a result my question to Thumbtack how can you overlook all the negative reviews

when I first started Thumbtack five years ago I was getting 80% of my quotes It has Taken me almost a year to use $40 of credit and I’m still sitting on $20 of credit now that should tell you something😡
Occupations (1)
States
4 responses
VelvetO
Level 6

Re: More frustration

Thanks for sharing the info. That would explain why the customer seems to be a little off. I thought they were using A.I. to respond back to questions from pros.
I've been using TT since 2015 and the prices have fluctuated a lot.
What other social platforms are you using to generate leads?

Velvet Oasis Events
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Hi @Marv I'm sorry to hear about your frustrations. We're happy to help in any way that we can! Go ahead and send me a private message with more info on what's been going on and I'll look into your account and get you answers. 

0 Kudos
Marv
Level 6

How do I send you a DM?
0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@Marv to send a direct message click on the person's picture, hit view profile, and there will be a direct message button.