Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Glorraine
Level 1

Multiple businesses- One account

Solved! Jump to solution
Is there a way for one account to have multiple profiles representing multiple businesses? For instance, my music teaching studio is branching out into Wedding entertainment and DJing. But, it’s confusing to potential customers to see only reviews from students when they are looking for a band.
Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Kameron

Re: Multiple businesses- One account

Solved! Jump to solution

@Glorraine, The answer to both of these is yes. You can add a second profile to an already existing pro account, just know that reviews can't be transferred between them. However, in your case, this seems like it would be a plus. You can follow the steps listed in our Help Center HERE.

You can also create a completely separate account just by going through the normal signup process. You'll just need a different email address to do this. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 responses
Moderator Kameron

Re: Multiple businesses- One account

Solved! Jump to solution

@Glorraine, The answer to both of these is yes. You can add a second profile to an already existing pro account, just know that reviews can't be transferred between them. However, in your case, this seems like it would be a plus. You can follow the steps listed in our Help Center HERE.

You can also create a completely separate account just by going through the normal signup process. You'll just need a different email address to do this. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Resynet
Level 1
Does anyone know if I can set up 2 accounts for 2 different services?
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Re: 2 accounts

Solved! Jump to solution

You sure can @Resynet! This article here will walk you through on how to get that done. Let me know if you have any further questions. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Frequent Traveler

Solved! Jump to solution
I travel a lot. And when I mean a lot, between 2-6 weeks of travel. I currently live in Las Vegas and I want to get leads to where I am traveling to. Will it give me the ability to receive leads then? Also, inquiring about these leads, can we accept and decline leads before they are deducted from our budget?
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Re: Frequent Traveler

Solved! Jump to solution

@ManhattanPhotog when you're traveling to a different state and want to receive work in that state, you can change the zip code in your account settings to whatever city you'll be in. Just make sure that you edit it back to your original once you return to Las Vegas. 

If there are specific cities that you travel to often, you may want to consider creating additional service profiles for those cities. That way, you can switch between profiles instead of changing your zip code. Learn more about this here.

Since you're still custom quoting, quotes will come in to your Jobs tab. From there, you can choose who you want to send a quote to and you're only charged once a customer responds. Let me know if you have any other questions!

0 Kudos