Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
denyse
Level 5

Notifications

Good morning,
I believe a few months ago, I put my account on hold. Now I am ready to get back on track, but cannot find the way to do it. 
any help will be appreciated.
thank you,

Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
27 responses

Re: Notifications

Welcome back @denyse! All you need to do is log back into your Thumbtack account. From there, go to your services and select add service. After that, it'll walk you through the rest! Let me know if you run into any questions.

0 Kudos
denyse
Level 5

tks. 

but sorry, in the account, I don't see "services". under which section is it?
tks

0 Kudos

@denyse it's one of the four main tabs. If you're on the desktop, you'll see it at the top of your screen, but if you're on the app, you'll see it along the bottom.

0 Kudos
denyse
Level 5

Done,

thank you!

DJStevie
Level 12

Notifications Change?

Is this another one of Thumbtack's changes? I clicked the notification bell, and this message appeared. Why is that?

This change doesn't do anything to help Pros with leads, lead costs, Promote issues, etc. So why implement it and not implement a change that can help us at this point?

DJ Stevie

Screenshot_2019-05-04 Notification feed - Thumbtack Community.png

Hankster
Level 10

Re: Notifications Change?

@DJStevieI saw the same message this morning when I clicked on the bell

@DJStevie this is not a change, you should still be able to see your notifications. Let's have you log out of your account completely, clear your cache and cookies, restart your device, and then log back in. Let me know if this fixes the issue.

0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

@Meckell 

It's working fine this morning. But all weekend it was saying the same message, even confirmed by @Hankster . I did log out of my account, rebooted my laptop several times this weekend, and still had that message pop up. Just wondering why.

DJ Stevie

0 Kudos

@DJStevie it looks like it was just a glitch. If it happens again, please follow the steps I listed above. If after that you still get an error, let us know. 

0 Kudos