results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
ChefVal826
Level 4

Past Customers- My leads screen keeps.bringing up past customers.and I,do not.see.NEW,leads help.

My jobs screen keeps bringing up past customers.and I,dont see.new.leads? Help.
Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
4 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Past Customers- My leads screen keeps.bringing up past customers.and I,do not.see.NEW,leads h...

I looked into your account @ChefVal826 and it looks like it's been a little slow these last few days. I'm assuming it's due to the recent holiday. When was the last time you saw a new lead in your jobs tab? 

0 Kudos
JENNIFER2018
Level 6

Expired Leads...Thanks!

I am getting job requests in my inbox with the date of the event (catering) having already passed.  For instance I got a bid request like on Saturday for an event that happened the day before (Friday).  I'm good but even I'm not that good.

Also, now I'm getting bid requests and within 1 minute they show like "4 pros contacted".  If the bid request is 1 minute old how have they already contacted 4 other pros?  I'm about to the point of thinking it's a waste of time to even look at the bid requests now.

0 Kudos
JENNIFER2018
Level 6

Late Getting Jobs...

I'm starting to think this is a waste of time...When a potential job shows up in my queue here's how it looks:  (1)  The job has been posted for 0 minutes and I see 4 pros have already been contacted WOW!  I guess all the other pros have ESP or something...so it's a waste of my time to even bid.  OR (2)  I get the job in my inbox and the date of the job has already passed.  I inquired about it on this board and via email the other day and received the following response from the staff at TT:  "Sometimes we will send you jobs that are out of your area you are not, of course, required to submit bids on any of these jobs."  Uhhhhhh okay sure...now can you address my problem?

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Re: Late Getting Jobs...

@JENNIFER2018 I'm sorry that you haven't gotten some more clear answers about these. The likely reason for the jobs your seeing posted having multiple pros contacted while the job has just been created is that now under the Search Results system customers are creating their project while contacting pros for it at the same time. As for the projects coming in with a past date I'd like to look further into those with you. If you can send me a direct message with any customer names and examples you have I'd be happy to take a look.

0 Kudos