results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
ChrisPatch
Level 4

Pro's Customer Info Retention - Growing My Thumbtack Business

Whats the best way to effectively retain my Thumbtack customer contact information in order to perpetuate the growth of my business?

I'm a Thumbtack "piano technician" Pro, and my customer business repeats annually.  Everyone should tune their piano once a year.  So..., what is the best way to recall customer contact information 1 year from now?  I feel like I'm doing Thumbtack a disservice and not growing my business, if I don't effectively retain my new customer contact information so I can easily follow up in the future.

Occupations (1)
States
3 responses
Moderator Kameron

Re: Pro's Customer Info Retention - Growing My Thumbtack Business

@ChrisPatch thank you again for bringing forward your thoughts on this! This could definitely be a helpful tool for us to look into and hopefully develop on the site. In the meantime, I hope some pros that have come across this will share any thoughts and solutions they've come up with that work for them. Great to have met you and hear your story!

JSGDS
Level 7

Hey Chris!

Are you using any kind of scheduling software?  We currently subscribe and pay for breezworks and over all its great for storing customer contact info, job notes, sending invoices/estimates, and many other things.  Its fairly simple to use once you get it set up and its mobile features are great (I basically operate, complete, and schedule all jobs day to day using only my phone).   It costs about $26  a month (for one user) but overall its great for a small operation!  Another option you can look into that's free is using google calender it don't do near as much as a scheduling software will but it is free.  Hope this helps, msg me if you want more info! Good Luck Smiley Happy

Moderator Meckell

Thanks for sharing @JSGDS!

0 Kudos