results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?

Problems, problems, problems

Has anyone else had a problem when trying to schedule a job in response to a message? I’m tryimg to suggest an appointment time and continue to get a message that there was an error in sending my scheduling request.
Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
3 responses
Moderator Kameron

Re: Problems, problems, problems

@CorrectiveBody sorry to hear that you're experiencing that error. In most cases like this our troubleshooting guide does the trick to correct these. Give those a shot and if you're still seeing the error afterward please let me know in a direct message and I can get some further information from you. In the meantime are you able to send the customer a regular message suggesting another day and time?

0 Kudos

Yes, I could send a message for $10.22. I thought I was only billed if the customer responded after a quote. I’m not paying to offer an available time, only to be told that doesn’t work for them. 🙄
0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@CorrectiveBody It sounds like the customer found your public profile and decided that they were interested in your information enough to send you a message or booking suggestion. In these cases, you'll pay when you respond to the customer. If you'd like to respond with a different day and time you can do so, or if the original day and time won't work for you, then you can feel free to pass and we'll suggest other pros for the customer. 

0 Kudos