Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
AaliyaCM
Level 4

Re: Let's talk about your profile

I'd like to be able to specify services I offer as a sub-category of the available services you have available to choose from. With specific services I'd like to be able to state the duration and quoted cost of that particular service. E.g Makeup ➡️ Wedding Attendee/Bridal/Bridal Party/ Event (Birthday Party) ➡️ 1 person ➡️ 45-min - $50/ 30-min - $50 ➡️ lashes $5/Glitter $5/Cut-crease +$10.
I hope this isn't exceptionally confusing.

Also, not a profile thing, but I can't stand the customer auto response option "how should I prepare for the massage?" It makes my skin crawl every time. It seems that there are plenty of sex workers using this platform to find clientele and questions like that reinforce it. You don't need to do anything to "prepare" for my massage besides confirming your appointment and taking a shower!
0 Kudos
sisterscrub
Level 5

On my profile I would love to be able to I would love to list in the pricing section by the hour. That's how I charge my accounts is by the hour. But the system is setup to charge by the amount of rooms bedrooms and bathrooms. It makes it very confusing when my customers get the automated quote, and the quote doesn't match what I actually charge. I wish that this feature would change on Thumbtack.
0 Kudos
Scubad10
Level 1

My phone is blowing up how do I restrict distance? I prefer to limit it to 80123, 80128 & 80120 zip codes
dustzona
Level 4

I know this has nothing to do with my profile, but I would answer more potential customs if I had a little more information. 

I do copier repair work , so if I knew the make and model of the machine and some idea of the kind of problem there having ,that would be helpfull.

Telling me that they have a desktop printer is to vague.  If the machine is a little inkjet printer they bought for $99.00 there are probably no parts available and they are not going to spend $90.00 to get it repaired. 

0 Kudos
Erykapage
Level 1

Hi there I was just wondering if it's possible to only select move out clean out jobs?
0 Kudos
ashton25
Level 2

1. I want to be able to organize (i.e. alphabetical) my quote templates and for not keeping quotes that Ive modified.

2. I want the potential client to be forced to enter a hand entered response instead of non-canned response like "sounds good, whats next?"

3. To help fight fake entries, I want all potential clients to enter written details of their job.
0 Kudos

Those options for our profile sounds awesome!  I'm particularly excited about the new review and photos options

My suggestions are:

1. I'd like to see a mix between the old style of bidding and the new way.  So many times, I have potenial clients message me, we made these plans then they decide not to hire.  OR a client messages once then we get ghosted. Its a real pain to pay $18 quote price on something that I was just ghosted on. 
2.  For Photographers, I'd like to see the wedding and Event category separated.  I can't tell you how many times I"ve sent aquote for an "event" only to find out that its really  a wedding, and I do not provide wedding services. 

Otherwise, I'm fairly happy with thumbtack.

0 Kudos
4seasons
Level 4

Agreed. We do pools, yet there aren't clear options on which service they want. I feel like widening the categories will help and more specificity.
0 Kudos
Dvallejo35
Level 4

I wish that we could enter specific pricing on specific dates for DJ's. For example a good reason would be for holidays when people want to book these specific dates.
Also options for add ons for djs and proving for these too. Such as uplighting, monogram /gobo, pin spots, 2nd audio system for ceremony services at the same venue and/ or away, lapel microphone, etc.
Also a single button click for date availability checker since a lot of my replies are if I am available on their date.
0 Kudos