Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Highlighted
TheLast10SF
Level 7

Search results vs. jobs tab

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi Guys - I'm hoping you can clarify how and when jobs show up on the Jobs tab. Background: I've paused Promote because I'm fully booked until early September, however, I would still like to view jobs coming through to my service catagories. Here are my questions:

1) How does a Job show up in the Jobs tab?

2) If a customer via search is reaching out to specific Pros, does that same information get posted to the Jobs tab?

3) What's the time lag between contacting a Pro and when the job shows up in the Jobs tab?

4) Are there any cases where a job doesn't get posted to the Jobs tab?

Thanks in advance. 

Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Meckell

Re: Search results vs. jobs tab

Solved! Jump to solution

@TheLast10SF that's great to hear that you're fully booked until September. That doesn't surprise me though, you're pretty amazing at what you do! The Jobs tab will be a great place for you to continue to seek out jobs!  

1) Each time a customer comes to Thumbtack and reaches out to a pro, their job will also go to other pros in that area. Those other pros will see that job in the Jobs tab. 

2) If the customer reaches out to a specific pro, all the same information in their request details will be shown in the Jobs tab as well.

3) After a customer reaches out to a pro, their job will go into the Jobs tab almost instantly. 

4) Each job will always be sent to the Jobs tab. It will disappear once five pros have quoted on the job, 48 hours have passed, or the customer cancels the job. 

Let me know if you have any other questions Smiley Happy 

View solution in original post

1 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Search results vs. jobs tab

Solved! Jump to solution

@TheLast10SF that's great to hear that you're fully booked until September. That doesn't surprise me though, you're pretty amazing at what you do! The Jobs tab will be a great place for you to continue to seek out jobs!  

1) Each time a customer comes to Thumbtack and reaches out to a pro, their job will also go to other pros in that area. Those other pros will see that job in the Jobs tab. 

2) If the customer reaches out to a specific pro, all the same information in their request details will be shown in the Jobs tab as well.

3) After a customer reaches out to a pro, their job will go into the Jobs tab almost instantly. 

4) Each job will always be sent to the Jobs tab. It will disappear once five pros have quoted on the job, 48 hours have passed, or the customer cancels the job. 

Let me know if you have any other questions Smiley Happy 

View solution in original post