Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
Hankster
Community Veteran

Sent Quotes

Why am I seeing quotes that I have archived back in my Sent quotes? No matter which browser I use I'm seeing this? Please fix this. Thank you.

0 Kudos
11 responses
MR
Community Veteran

Re: Sent Quotes

@Hankster I often times see inconsistencies in the various boxes as well. And the mobile app and the website are no where near in synch ever - this is an issue I have already logged a week or so ago.

Moderator Meckell

@Hankster are you seeing this in the app as well or just the browser? 

0 Kudos
Hankster
Community Veteran

@Meckell just the browser
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@Hankster let's have you start by logging out of your Thumbtack account completely. From there, clear your browser's cache and cookies and then log back in. If that still doesn't fix the issue, please send me a private message with examples of the customers in which you archived but are still appearing in the sent quotes. 

0 Kudos
Hankster
Community Veteran

@MeckellI've done what you've suggested with the browsers that I use which is Edge & Chrome. Same result. It's not just a few archived quotes I'm seeing in Sent quotes. It seems to be every one of them. At the bottom of the screen I see Load more messages. Select that button once, twice, etc. & I see more of archived quotes loading up. It's almost like the archive quotes somehow have been mirroed into the sent quotes. This is not happening on the app. The last time that I was seeing my Sent quotes that I did not archive was this past Saturday. I should only have 3 sent quotes in my queue.

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@Hankster thanks for letting me know. Can you send me a private message with screenshots of your Sent quotes and Archived folders from both your app and your desktop? Once I get those, I'll send this to our team to look into and see what's going on. 

0 Kudos
Hankster
Community Veteran

Well @Meckell when I try sending you a private message I get the notification that I've reach my private message sending  limit. I've only sent one private message today. Tried several times & get the same message. I'll have to try again later.

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@Hankster hmm, that's odd. I don't think I've ever heard of that before. Let's have you log out, log back in and see if that fixes the issue. 

0 Kudos
Hankster
Community Veteran

I was now able to send the screen shots @Meckell . I have seen that message pop up previosuly. Doesn't happen often but it happens. Usually if  you wait a few minutes & try & send again it goes through. 

0 Kudos