Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33701: Fraudulent leads?
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
JoseC
Level 4

Temporarily unavailable

Solved! Jump to solution

What if I´m temporarily unavailable? I have enough customers already and will be doing a little bit of travelling in the next few weeks. Hence, I don´t want to be contacted by new customers. Is there a way to have my profile unseen in order to avoid charges whenever potential customers see my profile and decide to write me?

Occupations (1)
0 Kudos
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Temporarily unavailable

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi, @JoseC great question! You have two options:
- You can turn off promote so if a customer reaches out to you, you won't be charged until you accept it. If you choose this option, I recommend blocking out your calendar for the time that you'll be gone so you don't get job requests for those particular days. 

- If you don't want your profile to be shown at all, you can deactivate your account and re-activate it once you're back from travel. Once you reactivate, everything in your account will still be there. 

Let me know which would be a better option for you and I'll help you get it taken care of! 

View solution in original post

1 responses

Re: Temporarily unavailable

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi, @JoseC great question! You have two options:
- You can turn off promote so if a customer reaches out to you, you won't be charged until you accept it. If you choose this option, I recommend blocking out your calendar for the time that you'll be gone so you don't get job requests for those particular days. 

- If you don't want your profile to be shown at all, you can deactivate your account and re-activate it once you're back from travel. Once you reactivate, everything in your account will still be there. 

Let me know which would be a better option for you and I'll help you get it taken care of! 

View solution in original post