Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
slcolucci
Level 1

Two accounts

I have two accounts. Each is for a different profession. I am having difficulty switching between tham. I can't even tell which account I am quoting from.

PS isthere any way to see my quoting activity? All I see is money withdrawn from my bank account.

Occupations (2)
6 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Two accounts

Hi there @slcolucci I can see how it could be difficult switching back and forth. Maybe some other pros on here have suggestions on how they make it work for them!

A good way to see your quoting activity is by going to your Inbox. It keeps your quotes nice and organized. Your Inbox is filtered into four different categories; Unread, Hired, Sent Quotes and Archived. You can navigate between those filters to find your quotes. I hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

How do I establish two accounts with two different profile details?

0 Kudos
Moderator Jordan

The easiest step to take @jimsignorelli is actually to keep everything under one account, but to have two separate profiles. That way it's all the same log in info, but your services will have unique profiles. Check out the steps HERE.

LSCTeach
Level 4

I think I MAY have two accounts, but didn't intend to.

My full name is Laurie Solomon Cohen. When I first log in, and when I log in to the Community Help, it says Laurie Solomon. With no picture. Then if I click it, it shows my picture and changes to Laurie Solomon Cohen.

I also want to make sure that potential clients are seeing the correct picture and profile.

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@LSCTeach I found that your name only has one account with one business profile listed on the site. There may just be a delay in loading your profile right when you log in. To take a look at your public profile and see the customer view, you can log in, click profile, and then hit "view as customer" (desktop) or, "preview" (in app).

0 Kudos

I don't know if it's available because I only have 1 profile and one pro category but if it's available different color schemes would work great for that.  Or maybe use two different cover photos of yourself that are distinct enough to quickly and easily tell which profile/account is being used.  Probably wouldn't work for texting tho....

0 Kudos