results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
JSGDS
Level 7

What type of scheduling software do you use?

Hello Pros!
I'm looking to see what the other Pros are using for scheduling, invoicing, estimating, job notes, and storing customer contact information.

We currently use breezeworks and overall its very simple to use and pretty user-friendly. There are many things I like about it as far as address verification, mapping, contacting customers and sending professional-looking receipts and estimates.

I'd like to hear from you though!! What software do you use? What do you like or dislike about it? How many people can it manage? What are the costs? Is there anything out there that will pull sales reports and track your inventory for you?

Occupations (1)
7 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: What type of scheduling software do you use?

Thanks for starting this conversation @JSGDS

0 Kudos
mkadam68
Level 4

I use SquareUp.com. I'm a handyman service.

I went through a couple dozen looking for that perfect one. In the end, I'm already paying them (Square) for credit card processing, and their scheduling app allowed employees/1099s, and it hooked up with my Google Calendar(s) beautifully (as well as those of the employees/1099s) that it was the best solution out there. While not perfect, it comes closest to checking off all my list items.

Moderator Meckell

Awesome @mkadam68

0 Kudos
RickB
Level 6

I have 2 businesses and I use Thryv for both.  It is affordable, $60 / Month, plus it also does all my directory listing updates across the web and keeps them current.  I have looked at so many software packages and Thryv has offered the most for the money, as well as my ability to only use what I need and customize it for my needs.

It would be great if TT offered a way to link to our online booking for customers through their site vs. show theirs (that we don't use).  I have to explain to customers when I get a schedule request throught TT that we don't use their scheduling software.  For companies that use TT's scheduling, great.  For those of us that are on something else, would be great to be able to link to that.  Technically, it would be a very simple thing to do.

Moderator Meckell

@RickB thanks for sharing your insight and thank you for your feedback! I'll be sure to pass it along Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

I'm a Cake Artist and I use CakeBoss for my business.  I've been using it since 2013 and I like it.  

We use Genbook for dog training appointment booking, and I am aware that you are able to set up invoicing there as well however we use paypal for invoicing currently.