Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Highlighted
lew233
Level 4

change location

Hi all! Last year I was able to change the location of where I'd like to work. I can't seem to adjust this right now. Can anyone assist me? thanks, Ann

Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
7 responses
Moderator Kameron

Re: change location

@lew233 happy to help! Are you going to be moving a greater distance, like to a different state? Or are you looking to set your preferences for the zip codes that you service?

0 Kudos
lew233
Level 4

Hi! A different state for the summer. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@lew233 in that case, I'd recommend adding a second business profile to your account. Reviews won't be transferred between the two but you can link customers to your already established account in your bio for reference. Visit this page for more info HERE.

0 Kudos
lew233
Level 4

Interesting, I know it wasn't difficult last year, I was able to change my location. I tried to create a new profile/and also adjust in my profile from fort lauderdale to MA, but it doesn't allow me to do this. 

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@lew233 if not that route, you can visit your account settings edit your profile with that newer zip code, however, if you'll be there repeatedly each summer it might be a good idea to set up a new business location.

0 Kudos
lew233
Level 4

Hi Kameron,

I'm trying to switch it up, but it doesn't allow me to do that. I can't edit anything. I also signed out and tried to sign in as a new user, but I'm automatically signed in. 

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@lew233 you should be able to adjust things from HERE. Is there an error message your running into?

0 Kudos