results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
cwoodstair
Level 6

" Add a License " Thumbtack has grave errors in their License Upload in California

I don't know how to convince this company that my C-6 License allows me to contract for railing Installation or remodel, Railing Repair or Stair Installation or Remodel. Here is an attached email from Hal Clay Classification Deputy of The Contractors State License Board of California stating specically I can contract these jobs. They are not letting me quote these jobs saying I don't have the correct license. I get "Add a License" I have the right license. Somebody wake up the support teamcslb proof.jpg

Occupations (1)
States
3 responses
Moderator Kameron

Re: " Add a License " Thumbtack has grave errors in their License Upload in California

@cwoodstair I was able to dig into things and see that you've contacted our support teams about this via email and chat. Your email case is currently still open and pending, and I'm currently verifying that your license information has been passed on for processing. If so it can take 7-14 business days to clear. Once I have any additional information I'll reach out and notify you of any updates thanks for your patience as we work to get this corrected. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
cwoodstair
Level 6

Re: " Add a License " Thumbtack has grave errors in their License Upload in California

I would really appreciate that this has been going on for 8 months. I finally had to go off to get somebody to listen. The quickest way to confirm is fax Hal Clay fax (916) 255- 6332 he is The Classification Deputy for CSLB. He responds quickly and very glad to help. You have to realize that your License Upload Requirements in California are way off. You are potentially putting contractors in harms way. With jail, fines. suspensions and civil suits. This has to be fixed not to mention money were are both losing because of simple error with a simple fix so I thought. Thanks Mark S. Rowe CWS 

TrustMoving
Level 5

Hi Mark,

It looks my company fell into the same trap. Thumbtack can't verify our license while it can be found in 3 clicks in our state (MA) public registry.

Did you manage to solve the problem? If so, do you have any suggestions on it?