Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Lamblittle
Level 4

Hi there! Thank you for the opportunity to comment and/or suggest things here.  I just got a lead for a birthday party but the customer failed to provide the date.  So, even though I responded, I felt that it is unfair to all the pros because none of know really if we can do this job without a date, especially when it's already set.  Can Thumbtack put a "date needed" question for customers?That way those of us that can't do the job if we have the date showing, don't need to respond and get charged.

0 Kudos
2 responses
Moderator Kameron

Re: *

@Lamblittle the system will typically require a date or range of dates that the customer would like to work with the pro. If you'd like us to look into this further with you, just reach out with the customer's name or contact our support teams.

0 Kudos
cranichik
Level 8

Re: *

Yes, the system does have a "date needed" question, but people don't fill it out. Therefore, I don't respond to anyone who doesn't fill it out. This should be a requirement, not an option.