Highlighted

How to launch your online dog training business

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
Hey, hope you all are well.
Many of us have seen a drastic decrease in income since the beginning of this pandemic. Even though dog issues seem to have escalated, you can’t get to your clients without putting yourself or others at risk.

Thanks to Thumbtack you can now offer online services, but are you ready to deliver 100% of your potential?

What tools do you need?
What’s the best platform?
How to prepare the client?
What are the problems you will encounter?

I’ve been seeing clients online since 2009 and have served over 2500 clients with medium to severe behavior issues. I see everything from simple leash training to complex aggression.

It took me a few years to perfect the process, but now I have clients all over the world.

I’m happy to share what works for me, along with the pitfalls, and answer any questions you may have about taking your dog training business online.

It’s free, and comes from my heart because you are essential to our rescue and dog community.
I’m a force free, relationship-based trainer, but I’m happy to help any trainer who wants to switch their business model to online.

If you’re interested in joining the “online training 101” please comment below, invite colleagues to join our conversation, or email me at roman@holisticdogtraining.org

Looking forward to reading your comments.
Occupations (1)
replies
Highlighted

Re: How to launch your online dog training business

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
Welcome to message me, Don't be shy, I’m not judging, and I don’t feel competitive 🙏🏼