Highlighted

Customers never even speak to me, but I still pay!

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

I am a photographer, and a friend of mine told me about TT. He was going to give it a try, so I figured, sure, I'll jump on also. I created my profile, and put in my CC for auto pay. Leads started popping up every few days! I thought it would be great! I was so wrong. Most customers ask for my availability for an event, portrait session, or family shoot, and I post the first message saying I am available. I ask about a location, any kind of themes, or any prefferences. And what do they say? NOTHING! They never interact with me! What am I paying for? The lead I paid for was for them to see the price! And to top it off, TT tells me they are increasing the price of the lead! If I get a lead, and I reply to interact with the customer, I should pay only if they engage me! I request a refund from TT and they sometimes respond saying it does not qualify, but they will give me a credit as an exception. The platform needs to be charging for genuine leads, not people price shopping! 

States
replies
Highlighted

Consistency in the Refund Policy

Active Community Member
Best Answer

Why is it that I CAN get a refund for a job poster that says "no thanks" as their first reply but I CAN'T get a refund for a job poster that doesn't answer simple questions like "Can you tell me more about your project?" when THEY reached out to me for more info/ a quote.  I can't quote if I don't have all the info about the project!

How are you helping small businesses by charging them $28 for a complete garbage lead?