Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
tmholbert
Level 5

Does Thumbtack hide the Pro's profile once they've reached their weekly budget??

Does Thumbtack hide the Pro's profile once they've reached their weekly budget??

I can;t find my profile ANYWHERE! I normally in the top 10-12 profiles but when i look myself up, I am not showing...

States
2 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Does Thumbtack hide the Pro's profile once they've reached their weekly budget??

Great question @tmholbert. Once a pro hits their budget, they will not appear in search results until they increase their budget, or until it resets. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
MMM_Memories
Level 7

Re: Does Thumbtack hide the Pro's profile once they've reached their weekly budget??

Yes. They do. But it’s worth noting that I’ve noticed there are some timeframes when my profile is not displayed (even though my budget is fine), the search results are significantly different than usual and the profile pics are all messed up.

I think TT is a testing their algorithm to extract most ’matchs’. Most matchs yields the highest returns for TT. I doubt the Pros returns feature, since it’s impossible to say for sure what exactly each Pros return is.

What is the fair way to distribute/feature Pros for work anyway?? The algorithm decides a Pros fate.

At this point, in my recent experience, hoping to be listed in search is like playing the slots.