results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?

Re: No more leads after turning off promotion due to false leads

I feel you. Thumbtack needs to review whatever changes they made.
gguerr11
Level 6

Re: False leads

I personnaly do not UNDERSTAND why TT is not on the phone calling the PROs that are not only voicy their hate and disgust for the new system.

I personally do not UNDERSTAND why TT is turning away their LOYAL and DEDICATED  PROs.......NEVER NEVER EVER did I spend $600 dollars, yet not make a single sell. NEVER

TT.....your new system is not working. You have taken my ability away to screen the leads. Your insisting on getting the $$$$$ but you are failing your PROs. We are telling you all the problems, yet you refuse to make changes. If pros like us can not make it work, how are you going to keep the $$$$$ coming in.

I tried the new system. The leads were horrible. I had to practically beg to get a refund on 4 of the leads. The same problems still exist. How are telling me as a PRO I am getting 20% OFF to sign up but CAN NOT disclose the prices up front. This seams very unfair. 

TT......how do you expect me to just give you $$$$$ and not close jobs. BEFORE YOUR CHANGES I was happy. I got leads, I screened the leads, and MY SETTINGS worked. Now, I still have settting in place but I can not convert the leads Im charged for UPFRONT. 

Wah-Heed
Level 6

This should be under the subject of "Bring Back The Old System" I'm experiencing the same thing @NabilAmara . 

calexcyou
Level 4

Not sure if they are false leads, but I too, am getting leads that I pay out and customers do not follow up on my response.