Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Jevakat
Level 5

I agree. It seems they are charging double now. I quoted...

I agree. It seems they are charging double now. I quoted 3 rooms to paint. Cost me $44 for reply. Used cost about $25-$28 to bid on a whole house. Not good.

0 Kudos

Agreed! And you can't even customize an estimate anymore...

Agreed! And you can't even customize an estimate anymore for painting.
I don't use Instant match either. I think my last hire on TT was back in early May. Leads have gone to zilch a and distances to a job are now over 100 miles away! Plus, I want to know what the bid is going to cost me BEFORE I send a bid!

0 Kudos
robin398
Level 1

Re: Let's talk about your profile

I think there should be a free quote every once in a while like there used to be.  I would only like quotes sent to me when a client would like to hire an aerialist.

0 Kudos
Tturner
Level 2

I want to know why I am being Charged for every quote I send, when you are suppose to only be charged when client contacts you back. 3 weeks in a row I have been charged for every quote
Coachruch
Level 5

Bids are too high

There has to be a willingness to bring the prices down for bidding or at least for a pro to not be charged unless both the customer and pro agree “I was hired”
0 Kudos
Rob
Level 2

Hello,

I would like to NOT have to "set a budget". If I can only send a quote to a potential customer if I "set a budget" in the process then I won't send the quote. Even if I have the money in my account to pay for the quote. Especially if I need to submit my credit card number to "set a budget".

If you would be so kind to not force my hand into doing something I don't want to do then that would be great.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Grunt_82
Level 2

I am a new business owner and fairly new to Thumbtack. I like what I have seen so far and I got my first client from an inquiry made on Thumbtack. My question is, will the budget requirements stay the same or increase? I’m asking because you use to provide a free service, now we have to set a budget to get business offers. I like the service that you provide, however, I would not like to see an increase in budget requirements.
0 Kudos
ric4ya
Level 4

It certainly would be nice if you give professionals a chance to buy one credit at a time instead of a block of credits. There is some jobs I like to just buy one at a time as I needed. Not a block of credits you require. In other words buy as many as I want not what you want me to buy. This make buying so much easier cause sometimes a person may not have money for your require amount. Thank you
0 Kudos

Painting

Am i the only one paying $75 a contact?
0 Kudos
DCFGCatering
Level 8

Re: Painting

"Welcome to the party pal"

0 Kudos