Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Mjordan
Level 5

Re: Let's talk about your profile

I don't want to talk about my profile right now I want to talk about painting jobs when people are looking to be trained I can't afford $5 for everytime I click into Thumbtack whether I get hired or not how can we remedy this situation
Jdm2605
Level 4

Charges for quotes

Why is it everytime on the first contact quote of everyweek to always be $23.10. I charge same cost for every customer 60 bucks. First intial contact 23 bucks then 2 9 bucks then 3 5bucks . It doesnt make sense. Is anyone experience this or am i the only one Thumbtack sticks it to me. For the past 3 mondays in a roll 23.10 hits as first contact customer everytime.
Moderator Meckell

Re: Charges for quotes

Hi, @Jdm2605 it's normal to see the cost fluctuate. The cost is all dependent on how the customer contacts you and the overall value of the job. For example, a message asking about discounts should cost less than if the customer calls you. If you want me to look into your account and make sure everything's running smoothly, I'd be happy to. Just send me a private message with your email address and I can get started. 

0 Kudos
cranichik
Level 8

TT, you are charging this pro $23+ for a $60 job??? You are taking almost 50% of his money!

Dymund
Level 5

yes, I totally agree I am charged 33 bucks for fake customers who contacted me, one set up a call that never happened, the other never responded top my responses and this happens often, thumbtact making money but the pros are just spending making thumbtact rich