results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
MR
Level 11

Got charged for a Lead I cannot See

A lead came in to my inbox (Direct leads) AND Jobs tab (Opportunities) at exactly the same time - it was the same lead.   I passed on the Opportunity lead as it is outside of my scope of service. The lead was from Kelly C. 

Now my Direct Leads tab is stuck at 1, yet there is no lead to be found. 

Please credit my account as this a) was a lead outside of my scope of service as its a name change asociated with an adoption matter and b) I have NO opportunity to contact the lead anyways as the system no longer shows the lead in my Direct Leads Tab.   

Why would a lead show up in BOTH tabs... this seems to be a bug in need of repair.

Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 5.52.20 PM.png

States
0 Kudos
3 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Got charged for a Lead I cannot See

@MR looking at your account, I'm not seeing what you're seeing in the leads tab. Is this on the desktop, mobile web, or app?
It looks like you already requested a refund for this lead. Our team is looking into it and will get you an answer soon. 

0 Kudos
MR
Level 11

@Meckell Correct - about an hour later it cleared out.  When it did exist it was on both mobile  app and web. 

0 Kudos
MR
Level 11

Not surprisingly the lead cost credit was denied with no acknowledgment that the lead was "hidden" from my inbox during the glitch in the system. I am not going to escalate to a call or chat because quite frankly the service there is hard to deal with.. you have to go through way too many hoops just to get the person to (maybe) understand the issue, and then the credit is given, not because it is owed to you, but because I called.  I just dont have the time for that.

So, I ask here if TT wishes to reconsider the decision from the level 1 team as I believe I have properly explained the situation and provided the needed screen shots.

0 Kudos