Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Highlighted
Heeru
Level 4

Issues with bidding on jobs

Hi- I dont have a credit or debit card- how do I bid on jobs without that? Please advise.

Thanks

States
0 Kudos
3 responses

Re: Issues with bidding on jobs

@Heeru Hello Heeru, I saw your post and checked out your profile. The Moderators, Community Managers and Support Team could provide the financial info you require.

Would you mind a suggestion? We are in the same profession and I am happy to give you a few pointers on how to be successful on this site; my first thought is for you to beef up your profile. There is very little information in it now, and a few photos and well written  descriptions go a long way to entice a customer to hire you. The best feature Thumbtack offers us is the opportunity to build a great profile. Answer the questions, fill in the gaps, etc. before spending money on leads and job postings. This will increase your chances of success and motivate you to keep at it. 

There are a few resources (links, articles, etc) available on these boards.

As I said, we are in the same field; please feel free to Direct Message me if you want to know more.

All the best!

Moderator Meckell

@Heeru in order to use Thumbtack, you will need to have a debit or credit card on file. This article here has more info on that. Don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions! 

0 Kudos
Heeru
Level 4

And therein lies my problem

0 Kudos