Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
DCFGCatering
Level 8

Re: $28 for one house cleaning lead????

That’s not so bad. Catering leads can be around 75 dollars. I used to pay 3-7dollars a lead and was refunded in 48 hours if they didn’t read my message.

Those days were awesome
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

We don't want there to be any confusion @botanicole. How it works is you're charged to get introduced to customers. Whether it's customers reaching out to you directly through search results or them responding to a quote you sent through the jobs tab, that's when you're charged. Please let me know if you have any other questions! 

0 Kudos

Re: Introducing the TackMaster program.

My only objection is the pricing. I would like to see the pricing change back to the cost of leads in 2016 when I first began using Thumbtack. I understand that Thumbtack has to make money and I would continue using the service, but not at an average of $60/lead. In 2016 and 2017, I would spend $100 and go on 5-7 quotes and usually book 3-4 jobs, but at the average cost of a lead now, I've worked on my Google rankings and that's where my jobs have come from this year. If you're not willing to drastically change the pricing, I WILL NOT  be using Thumbtack.  Please consider a drastic pricing reduction!!

0 Kudos
Cleanique
Level 4

Same here, this app is all over the place.
0 Kudos
1Paradise
Level 4

pricing

How much for your service?IMG_0375.JPG

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Re: pricing

Great question @1Paradise. This video has all you need to know about the costs of leads and why they vary. Let us know if you have any other questions! 

0 Kudos
1Paradise
Level 4

Set-up

Can someone call me tomorrow for set-up clarification?

Steve-Paradise Carpet 

973 382-6010

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Re: Set-up

@1Paradise we're happy to help you! Please give our customer support team a call at 800-948-2034 and they'll be happy to help answer any questions you have.

0 Kudos

I need to authorize approval for you to automatically take money out of my account.  Lead or no lead.  I absolutely can't stand not knowing when some "perfect match " happens but they go with someone else and you already took money from my bank.  I'm reaching a breaking point really soon.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Kameron

@isoleimani805 we certainly don't want any charges to come as a surprise. In order to help control your spending, our teams created the weekly budget spending limit. If you still don't want to be automatically charged for exact match direct leads, then you'll want to pause targeting preferences. To pause your targeting preferences, go back into the service you set targeting for and select Pause. Each lead that contacts you directly will give you the choice to accept or decline. Just remember, you're ranking will be much lower so the number of direct leads may dramatically decrease.

0 Kudos