Best Answer

How much for your service?IMG_0375.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: pricing

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Great question @1Paradise. This video has all you need to know about the costs of leads and why they vary. Let us know if you have any other questions! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Set-up

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Can someone call me tomorrow for set-up clarification?

Steve-Paradise Carpet 

973 382-6010

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Set-up

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@1Paradise we're happy to help you! Please give our customer support team a call at 800-948-2034 and they'll be happy to help answer any questions you have.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Introducing the TackMaster program.

Community Regular
Best Answer

I need to authorize approval for you to automatically take money out of my account.  Lead or no lead.  I absolutely can't stand not knowing when some "perfect match " happens but they go with someone else and you already took money from my bank.  I'm reaching a breaking point really soon.  

Highlighted

Community Expert
Best Answer

@isoleimani805 we certainly don't want any charges to come as a surprise. In order to help control your spending, our teams created the weekly budget spending limit. If you still don't want to be automatically charged for exact match direct leads, then you'll want to pause targeting preferences. To pause your targeting preferences, go back into the service you set targeting for and select Pause. Each lead that contacts you directly will give you the choice to accept or decline. Just remember, you're ranking will be much lower so the number of direct leads may dramatically decrease.

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

My issue is with the pricing. Some of it's not that bad / job. But where my issue lies is just because it's a lead for siding doesn't mean every siding lead should be the same cost on my part. Because if I have a thousand square feet siding lead why would I pay the same price I do for 4000 square feet siding job? For example I just had to pass on a deck option because in the comments the homeowner States they want a ramp for wheelchair and the footage is not that great. But you have the cost of it at what I would normally pay for a good size roof lead so I had to pass it when normally I would take that job and finish it in a day but I got to turn it down because the cost of lead is just too much for me to pay for what it's worth.

Highlighted

Too expensive

Community Regular
Best Answer
The cost is too high to accept leads. My husband wants me to stop using thumbtack. I’m paying almost $30 each time and most leads don’t even reply. A lot of them want to go with the cheapest option and we’re just losing our money. Even when I get the job the leads end up only wanting one time even when they put two weeks. I won’t be using anymore if thumbtack doesn’t change. Do leads even know it costs us to reply to them.
Highlighted

Re: Too expensive

Active Community Member
Best Answer

No. the 'requestor(s)' don't have a clue that it costs us a significant part of the job cost to even put in a bid/get a 'perfect match' (which they almost never are) delivered.

I would like to see TT put out questionaires to Pro's in each catergory/sub-category asking about what THEY need from a requestor to decide how much to bid, or even whether TO bid.

And requestors need to have some skin in the game. Free quotes (to them) seems like a good thing, marketing wise, but really isn't 'Free' since it costs Pro's significant $. And when you don't have to put up any money to start, you don't value the service.

Highlighted

Re: Too expensive

Active Community Member
Best Answer

I added a new first sentence in my TT profile in all caps explaining that TT charges me about $20 every time TT connects me to a potential customer even if they don't respond, so please make sure you need the specific kind of work I do, and that you are actually ready to the work.  That is in all caps and the very first sentence in my profile.  I don't know if it really helps, but at least I put it out there. You might want to consider doing the same thing.

0 Likes