Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
jonjmax
Level 5

Re: Let's talk about our pricing

Solved! Jump to solution

By the above reply today, absolutely nothing!

hermanarmas
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
I consider that you don’t need to charge to Pros for the customer’s responses. Some customer doesn’t even know that the app will charge us for getting responses if these doesn’t start with “no thanks “. So that, I would say, you should charge only by quote accepted, specially if thumbtack wants to stick the business in the Country. I think there are too many apps for finding Pros already, but Thumbtack has too many customers and Pros. You should think about sacrifice some money to get more money in the future by getting more customers and Pros.
zlangston20
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
So, what is the resolution Thumbtack?
heartandsoul
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

The pricing scheme is just dumb. I had a person just say "thank you." and you said that was a "lead." That's not a lead. I'm new to thumbtack and if this continues, I will be leaving the platform. I've had many others who are no longer on here warn me about "fake leads." I'm starting to think they were correct.

Solved! Jump to solution
I agree!
Sooogoodcc
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
While I understand Thumbtack is a business and needs to generate revenue. Pricing affects everyone involved. As a caterer, I can’t afford to pay such large sums for single quote, especially when the job may not take place until next year. This results in my not quoting at all for events not scheduled within the next month or so. This means less quotes for patrons. I’m on board with paying the old price per quote when contact is initiated. I believe that’s fair and would be way more eager to quote on almost all request. Win Win for everyone involved.
Highlighted
mcierley
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

Will there be a chnage coming since so many people had the same responce?

sbriguy6
Level 6

Solved! Jump to solution
Hahaha!! Nooooo
0 Kudos