Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Highlighted
jprc2017
Level 5

Re: Let's talk about our pricing

Solved! Jump to solution

I so agree.  

0 Kudos
Shuber
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

Last month I spent $66.76 on quotes, with NO response from anyone I quoted.

Your pricing policy is horrible.

Stage66
Level 6

Solved! Jump to solution
Well as for now I stop useing thumbtack getting to cost to much same as Angie's list not worth the cost half of the jobs dont pan out people only looking for prices not real work

Solved! Jump to solution
thanks thumbtack's for working on the pricing issue now the only other issue I have is being able to send a personal message along with my quotes explaining to the customers what they get for my price thank you so much

Solved! Jump to solution
thanks thumbtack's for working on the pricing issue now the only other issue I have is being able to send a personal message along with mmy quotes explaining to the customers what they get for my price thank you so much being able to send it along with my quote not after they already looked at my quote and then sending it by then if they don't like my price they won't go and look at my message
0 Kudos
Stage66
Level 6

Re: Let's talk about ou pricing

Solved! Jump to solution

Well as for now I stop useing thumbtack getting to cost to much same as Angie's list not worth the cost half of the jobs dont pan out people only looking for prices not real work
0 Kudos
ChanceL
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
This is simply not true. Most simply ask if the date is available and I never hear anything back and then are charged 36.00. This is ABSURD! You all know this is unethical business practices. You didn't even tell us the cost for the quotes before charging us. Then you have the nerve to require a credit card on file at all times!!

DO NOT PUT MY RESPONSE AS A SOLVED! And do not tell me you're work ing on it because you're still implementing these business practices even after your consumers have spoken.

You should stop being greedy and charge alot less. Paying 150 a week for maybe one customer is RIDICULOUS!!

And STOP sending me this automated non genuine response.
TrainZ
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
I'm sorry but this sounds like more of the same lingo that I've been hearing for over a year.
Nothing changes, we just get empty words.
MrsOutlaw
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

Not confusion, displeasure and dissatisfaction.

0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution

A customer's response is never "no thanks." I don't know where you get that from. And you are still NOT LISTENING to anyone and their complaints. So please don't patronize any of us. Either do things right or hopefully you will lose business and that will make you understand. Most pros are leaving. I hope you see that. Or maybe not since you are not changing your platform to make it more fair. And the fact that you charge us more for a smaller job or service makes no sense. I'd like to know how mathematically that makes sense for one of the pros. Please explain.