results: 10
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
Soundmethod
Level 5

Re: New pricing structure

OK lets give that a test. How do I send a direct message to you to resolve a problem? Or you email me.

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@Soundmethod Kameron received your direct message. Feel free to return there or message me at any time if you have any other questions. We're always happy to help!

0 Kudos
fitcap
Level 7

PERSONAL TRAINING SHOULD BE A SET PRICE! 

THE SESSIONS ARE THE SAME NO MATTER THE CUSTOMER.

YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW OFTEN A PERSON WILL EVENTUALLY TRAIN WITH A PERSONAL TRAINER.

WHETHER IT IS 1, 2, 3 OR EVEN 7 DAYS A WEEK....

YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW CONDITIONED OR DECONDITIONED

A PERSON IS..THAT IS SOMETHING THE PERSONAL TRAINER

WILL KNOW AND WILL ADDRESS WHEN THEY ARE HIRED!!!!

THE FORM THEY FILL OUT IS FAR FROM APPROPIATE !!!

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@fitcap we're always open to suggestions. What questions should we ask? What's missing from the request form in the Personal Training category? Please share any thoughts you have here. We'd love to hear you out! 

0 Kudos
Notinsured
Level 6

I’m getting charged for people who I cannot find even contacted me, let alone responded to. I can’t get TT CS to explain who they are or get a refund. All I get is “this is a valid charge.”

Moderator Meckell

@Notinsured I'm not sure if you saw my response on this thread here about this. If not, go ahead and check it out and send me a private message. I'll get you some answers Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
ChefLauren12
Level 5

The prices are way out of line-in fact, they border on the absurd! $60. For a lead that is a cocktail party for 100 people when you’re competing against 14 other pros is unfair at best. I would never take a chance like that as a small business-whoever is leading the band on these changes has obviously never owned a small business and just doesn’t get it!
encasa
Level 4

YES,  YES,  & YES!!!!!

Notinsured
Level 6

What she said. Over and over and over...
picou
Level 5

Full disclosure and full transparency on pricing is needed.