Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Trenton
Level 4

New pricing structure

These quotes are getting to high to respond to. Ready to quit!!!
0 Kudos
Trenton
Level 4

Re: New pricing structure

I think it's a disservice to the clients. We can respond. Can afford the loss.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
acreativeexp
Level 5

Pricing

On Monday in the graphic design category the average price per job went up about 40%.

I talked to chat customer service and they said it varies depending on how many pros in the category at the time.  

I cannot work this way on here not knowing how much they will charge me week to week.  It has been consistent the past month but now the prices suddenly went up.  For example a job that costs $6 (20% off in promoted category) is now $9-$11.

What happened Thumtback?  I left you in 2018 because of price increases.  

Moderator Kameron

Re: Pricing

Thank you to you all for sharing your feedback regarding pricing. Prices are constantly being reevaluated and we couldn't do that without all of your feedback. Please keep it coming! If you have suggestions regarding the cost of your service in your area, we want to hear it. You can send those suggestions here at any time. 

To keep things organized and easy to navigate in the Community, we will be closing this thread to new comments. Thanks again to all who've contributed, it's appreciated! 

0 Kudos