Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Highlighted
crussell821
Level 5

Refund for suspicious activity?

I was corresponding with a job poster and I think he was about to hire me, but now the request is showing up as ‘expired’ with a message that says ‘this lead was suspicious so we removed it for now.’ Will I be automatically refunded for this? And how do you deem a lead suspicious?
Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
3 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Refund for suspicious activity?

@crussell821 Yes, you will automatically be refunded for this. There are a variety of things that can deem a lead as suspicious and our system tries to catch this activity quick to keep pros like yourself safe. 

0 Kudos

I have an additional question. I also had a lead removed due to suspicious activity and would like more information on why.  The reason being is that I ended up corresponding with them off the platform and provided personally identifying information.  I would like to know why so that I can handle accordingly.

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@alignedmeditati in order to get more information about that specific lead I would reach out through any of our support channels and have the name of that customer ready to share and discuss.

0 Kudos