Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
sauliuske
Level 6

Re: Bogus charges by Thumbtack, still waiting for response/refund

Hi, Kameron,

I just sent you a direct message..

Highlighted
ExcaliburSH
Level 6

Re: Requesting refunds

When your asking for a refund first read the policy cause it will help you know where Thumbtack is with your transaction. The first I asked for one i went balls to the wall. got no where. While I dont ask for many, I have needed maybe 2. I explained my case and why I felt the job was not matched to be correctly and showed my history of jobs. While you may not always get a refund if you are showing a reasonable request you most certainly will have a better chance. This is all through text so before you write something read it and see how you would perceive it. Remember like you Thumbtack is running a business. By using their service, we are all subject to how They do business. If we dont agree we do have the right to cancel and use other services.
Daniel_O
Level 7

Requesting a refund, after no response texting or from Thumbtack chat (does it even work?)

I tried using the Thumbtack chat, which just went to a blank screen after I attempted to start the chat. Tried it again, same result after I clicked 'Next'. Does the chat function work...?

Is the number 866-501-5805 still in use? I texted it about 7 hours ago and got no response. It's possible it could take up to 24 hours, but by then I might forget about it.

Someone please help. This feels like a lot of hassle just to get a refund of $6.

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Re: Requesting a refund, after no response texting or from Thumbtack chat (does it even work?)

I'm sorry this happened @Daniel_O, but I'm happy to help. Go ahead and send me a private message with the name of the customer you're requesting a refund for and I'll look into your account. 

0 Kudos
Daniel_O
Level 7

Re: Requesting a refund, after no response texting or from Thumbtack chat (does it even work?)

Can we still use this thread for refunds? The thumbtack help/support page does not seem to work for me.

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Sure can @Daniel_O! Go ahead and send me a private message with the name of the customer and why you're requesting a refund. Once I get that, I'll look into your account and will get back to you shortly. 

sauliuske
Level 6

First contact- No, thank you. How to get refund?

A client contacted just to say "not photographing now"

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Re: First contact- No, thank you. How to get refund?

I'm happy to help @sauliuske. Go ahead and send me a private message with the name of the customer.

0 Kudos
sauliuske
Level 6

Hi, @Meckell, I didn't send you a direct message not long ago..  Did it reach you?

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@sauliuske I am seeing that in my inbox. I'll get you an answer here shortly, thanks for your patience. 

0 Kudos