results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Javier1
Level 4

Pricing Suggestion

lo my name is Javier I like to work with you but I am in agreement a client canceled me and I was doing another job on the other side of the city of denver and she demanded an estimate on the day that I could not and she canceled me and They charged $ 56 dollars and I no longer contacted them. It seems unfair that I can solve that in the future with another client and I do not spend my money without winning. It is not my first time.
Javier de loera and alberto
Business name Alan's painting denver j
Javierloera719@gmail.com
0 Kudos
Jorken2
Level 1

Refund of a customer i put bid in you guys took 44.99 and the client changed there mind and put proj

Refund from a customer putting project on hold
Truone830
Level 5

Re: Refund of a customer i put bid in you guys took 44.99 and the client changed there mind and put

Same thing happened to me!😡
0 Kudos

Re: Refund of a customer i put bid in you guys took 44.99 and the client changed there mind and put

@Meckell @Kameron 

I have a few leads that asked for estimate or available time. I responded within a few mins and followed up a few times after, but no response. 

Can I get a refund on these leads? 

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@MidknightGenius when a customer has enough interest to reach out and give the pro an opportunity to sell themselves with their response it won't be a contact that's refundable. For further clarification on when contacts are refundable, you can check out this page HERE.

0 Kudos

@Kameron The refund policy should cover leads that use a templated response of "can you give me an estimate" or "what's your availability" and that don't respond after that

Highlighted

I quit responding to those all together, I know it sucks for the 1 out if 10 people that are serious about getting work done but I can't afford to keep giving 20 to 40 or 50 dollars whenever simeone

I quit responding to those all together, I know it sucks for the 1 out if 10 people that are serious about getting work done but I can't afford to keep giving 20 to 40 or 50 dollars whenever simeone wants to check it the app

@Bateshandyman  exactly. if the client is real, they'll list a scope of work in the message area. I stopped bidding on the "what's your price?" a year ago

DJStevie
Level 12

@MidknightGenius

You have my vote on this refund policy suggestion!! Tired of sending messages and not hearing from them

I'm also tired of getting of receiving "What's your estimate?" "What your availability?" My pricing is in my profile so asking me my estimate means that they didn't read my profile, and availability, if my calendar isn't blocked off, then they have my profile which means I am available.

0 Kudos