Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
topic id 11582: Pricing
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
topic id 5571: Pricing
topic id 7120: Charging practices
topic id 7090: Insanity
topic id 6931: TV commercial
topic id 5713: Quote pricing / how much will I pay per quote?
topic id 5305: Website Design Pricing
topic id 3937: Unhappy with thumbtack
Highlighted
Mariam
Level 1

Requesting refunds

I need a refund. You just charged me for a flaking person who is not looking for hiring anyone. I need to talk to some Thumbtack representative not just leave message like this.
76 responses
quirk
Level 5

Re: Requesting refunds

I just went through the same thing. They bled my accounts dry and I got one measly job out of it that didnt even gross 1/4 of what I spent with them. I spoke to live chat to ask for a refund, they wouldnt even give me a dollar. They over drafted my account and couldnt even have thr decency to bring it current. Thumbtack has cost me more money that its made me and took all my business's money.

Moderator Kameron

@Mariam I'd like to take the time and share our refund page for you to take a look into if you haven't already: https://help.thumbtack.com/article/request-a-refund.

If you feel the contact fits within these lines then go ahead and shoot me a DM with the customer's name and I'll be able to take a look as soon as I can. You can also reach out to us via this page: https://help.thumbtack.com/article/how-to-contact-us.

0 Kudos
quirk
Level 5

I spoke to someone yesterday about this and they would not issue any refunds.

0 Kudos
Jn
Level 1

Refunds

I want to know if I can get money back from jobs that were not done because they did not say the clients was not
Moderator Meckell

Re: Refunds

Hi there @Jn I want a better idea of what it is that you're asking a refund for. Take a minute and check over our refunds page. If any of the contacts you received look like they might qualify for a refund, send me a private message with the name of the customers and I'll look into it. 

0 Kudos
HugoA
Level 4

Halp

I would luke to know why I paid $17 for one quote?????. When usually I pay $8. And someone know why thumbtack make quotes for me in places that I dont work because is too far. I already check my travel preference and I dont have check on the thumbtack places connect to me. ALSO I have 2 bank cards registered but only one available. And thumbtack used my not available card and made me pay overdraft ($30) for $8. Ive tried remive it. And the page not let me do it.
Moderator Meckell

Re: Halp

@HugoA let me look into this and get you some answers. Can you send me a private message with the name of the customer?

0 Kudos

Refund

Has anyone else been charged for a quote where the client did not specify they are looking for a Pro in their specific City or Town and then after you quoted, they sent you a message asking you if you live in the specific City or Town and you do not get the job because of it?  I service the area but I do not live in the area.  The client could have and should have looked at my profile which shows where I am located and the areas I service and should not have sent that question which cost me $35.00.  I feel cheated that I had to pay $35.00 to a client who will not use me now or for future jobs because of my location.  

Moderator Meckell

Re: Refund

@daddysgirlphoto I'm happy to take another look into this charge. Will you please send me a private message with the name of the customer?

0 Kudos