Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
GuestChefM
Level 5

Re: Fees untenable for small business

This is video of Thumbtack app page that appeared after I clicked on the Notification that User wants and estimate from you. These seem to happen while people are searching profiles and not generated by quote requests/leads. There is no other option than Accept/Decline and the heading Job Details is not a link.

I have a small video not a screen shot. Please provide an email address or a way to attach video as the video button above is for web links and not local vids.

Michael

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@GuestChefM, Meckell and I don't have emails for direct contact, but you can send us a direct message by clicking on either of our profile pictures, view profile, and the direct message button. You may not be able to upload a video by phone and have to give it a try via desktop.

0 Kudos
GuestChefM
Level 5

Did you get my Direct Message with screenshot?

Michael

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Hey @GuestChefM I did receive those screenshots and responded to you last Wednesday. Go read that and respond when you have a chance! 

0 Kudos
GuestChefM
Level 5

did not receive reply.

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@GuestChefM That's odd, it was sent last Wednesday. I went ahead and re-sent you that private message, let me know if you received it. 

0 Kudos
GuestChefM
Level 5

Got the troubleshooting article. It has nothing to do with the problem. the problem is in the TT app on iPad. Problem happens only when I've received a notification that a user found my profile and wants and estimate from me. When I click on the notification, the TT app opens to the screens I sent.

This problem does not occur with regular lead notification on iPad.

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@GuestChefM I understand that there's something going on with your app on the Ipad, and that's why the troubleshooting article was sent to you. The troubleshooting steps usually kick things into gear, and if not, we need to investigate further. Please respond to my private message with the needed information and we'll go from there. 

0 Kudos
EddyG
Level 4

Re: Top Pro by the numbers.

As a new business owner it's been hard to compete with the competitions, but yes with all the hard works we've put in every chance we get we made it to Top Pro. But at the same time still losing a lot of money due to dead leads. I do like thumbtack but I do need to get refund for the dead leads. The NONRESPONSIVE LEADS... please!!

Kdcatering
Level 5

Re: Let’s talk about becoming a Top Pro

Customer service doesn't reverse the charges as stated. I had a customer who would never respond so I contacted cs and they flat out said no. So discusted with tt I'm ready to quite. I get more action from yelp.