Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Daniel_O
Level 7

Re: Requesting refunds

Can I please get a refund for a customer named Annamarie P - the lead is not for something that I do, but I was charged for it on Promote.

Also this link does not work for me - the page just loads endlessly. I use google Chrome.

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@Daniel_O this is a Math Tutoring lead, which is a service you have set up in your preferences. Can you send me a private message with more info on this lead and why it's not something you do? Once I get that, I'll look into it!
I'm sorry about that link, let's have you try these troubleshooting steps. Let me know if that works for you. 

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Hi everyone! Thanks for coming to the Community with questions regarding refunds, we're happy to help you in any way that we can. To keep things organized in the Community, we will be closing this thread to new comments. You can still talk to us about refunds. Just start a new thread of your own or send @Kameron or I a private message with more info regarding your situation. 

0 Kudos